Community Forum

Please, let me pay my final bill, I beg you!

Highlighted
New Poster

Please, let me pay my final bill, I beg you!

Dear Comcast,

I have spoken to 3 reps over the phone, two employees that don't work in accounts, and a bunch of former customers and no one can help me find out how to get my final bill. I WANT to pay!!!! I moved from Philadelphia to the West Coast.  I returned my router nearly 4 weeks ago. I've tried paying online like I usually do but it's says I don't have access to the billing page anymore. Every rep I've spoken to has said wait 10 days for the bill. It's been way over that. You guys!!! Please tell me how to pay my final bill!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Please, let me pay my final bill, I beg you!

@notverawang wrote:

Dear Comcast,

I have spoken to 3 reps over the phone, two employees that don't work in accounts, and a bunch of former customers and no one can help me find out how to get my final bill. I WANT to pay!!!! I moved from Philadelphia to the West Coast.  I returned my router nearly 4 weeks ago. I've tried paying online like I usually do but it's says I don't have access to the billing page anymore. Every rep I've spoken to has said wait 10 days for the bill. It's been way over that. You guys!!! Please tell me how to pay my final bill!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apologies for this issue and for the experience that we put you through.

As a courtesy, we've gone ahead and credited the final balance in full.  No further payment is required for this account. 

Apologies again and thanks for your patience and persistence. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!