Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Plan review and outage credit

New Poster

Plan review and outage credit

Our service has been off for 2 hours and apparently will be out for a while longer. I would like to request an outage credit. I would also like to discuss what options are there for existing customers. I am paying almost $300 dollars per month for my service which is outrageous. My electric and water bill isn't this high. I would like to stay with Comcast if we can work something out. Billing for new customers is alot cheaper while existing customers get the short end of the stick.
Regular Visitor

Re: Plan review and outage credit

I certainly agree with u. I just had my "promotion" expire. I've been with them for 20 yrs. and my Dad was with them before that. I don't know how I can have a promotion if I'm an older customer... but I spoke to a nasty, negative supervisor the other day about getting the "new" changes retro active to the end of the "promotion" and my TV and DVRs haven't worked right since then. I think he has a axe to grind and knows where to do it.

I used to think Comcast Cared about its customers...but i really don't think so. they have 5,000,000,000 customers. they don't care if i leave after 20years.

But its impossible to find out what new customers pay

Just curious- did anyone answer you?

New Poster

Unfortunately no one has responded, however you can go to Comcast website and look for packages as if you were a new customer and can see the pricing difference from what you pay, Comcast also likes to quote you prices that do not include the taxes and fees which makes a big difference in your bill. I am going to check out AT&T Uverse.
Official Employee

Hello,

@Notworth - Apologies for the delayed response, we assist our customers on first-in, first-served basis here, in XFINITY Forums. I can review your credit request as well as check what promotions are available in your area. Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name and address as it's listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.

@Lynnie417 - We offer new customers an introductory rate for the first 6 months, 1 year, or 2 years depending upon the offer. After the introductory period offer expires, the price does go to what we call Everyday Price or regular rate. There are several companies that use the same business model. I can definitely check if we have any better promotions in your area. Please follow the instructions I listed above.