Community Forum

Plan increased

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Plan increased

My plan went up by $30.00 and no my initial agreement did not just end.
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Plan increased

@cjp177 wrote:
My plan went up by $30.00 and no my initial agreement did not just end.

Compare your last few billing statements - and don't forget to read the notes included in each.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

My plan increased also. Not as much, but I was not notified. My other question is.... why is there no easy POSTED phone number to call? Why all this hoop jumping to get some answers? I get it people are working from home, but still.... why the long process to get a human?

Highlighted
Expert

@Zork97 wrote:

My plan increased also. Not as much, but I was not notified. My other question is.... why is there no easy POSTED phone number to call? Why all this hoop jumping to get some answers? I get it people are working from home, but still.... why the long process to get a human?

Ever look at your billing statement?  It contains phone numbers.  😉

1-800-COMCAST

1-800-XFINITY or

the number found on your billing statement.  😊

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

All the way at the very, very bottom on my paperless billing, there was the number. Two actually, one was for Xfinity the other for my local franchise. Not prominent and you had to scroll. the first two page statements almost are set up like that is all you get. had to investigate further and your help is appreciated. Still does not explain the hug hoop jumping when those numbers should be on the first page of e-statement. It would be easier.

Highlighted
New Poster

I was able to talk to a human, "Ann". Very nice, got every resolved. Went with another promotional with faster download, cheaper rate. The number to call people, if you need to talk to a human, which is so much easier is....... 1-800-266-2278.

I had a local franchise number which I won't give out for it didn't work.  Use the main number which is just recently did with a great outcome! Stay safe everyone, be persistent, patient and nice.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I guess after 3 years you lose your bundling discount which was the $30.00 for triple play. My bill is up to $247 time to find another provider. Nothing like a kick in the teeth during Covid 19.
Highlighted
New Poster

I called the number and couldn't get a human to respond. All the options were pointing to the main menu or directed me to the link they texted on my phone. Anyway I can resosle this in the human matter?

My bill is $45 more...