Community Forum

Plan changed, billing details haven't updated

Highlighted
New Poster

Plan changed, billing details haven't updated

I recently changed my plan (at least 3 business days ago), but I don't see the billing details in my account updated with the new services and charges.  How long does it take for this information to be updated in my account?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Plan changed, billing details haven't updated

@_avl_ wrote:

I recently changed my plan (at least 3 business days ago), but I don't see the billing details in my account updated with the new services and charges.  How long does it take for this information to be updated in my account?

Usually when your new billing statement is available.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi @_avl_! Thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forum again. @Again is right. You'd normally see the changes reflected after your next billing period. To make sure everything is good on our end, I can review your account to make sure your most recent order was completed. 

Can you send a private message? To send a private message, click on my name, "ComcastChe," and then click send a message. Please include your first and last name and address.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Let us know if you have any additional questions, _avl_.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.