Community Forum

Plan changed at random and I'm very confused. Please help?

New Poster

Plan changed at random and I'm very confused. Please help?

When I registered for my internet, the promotional rate was $34.99 a month for 25 mbps, which was really more than I needed. I ran a test and realized that I'm only getting 10 mbps which was quite confusing. I went to my account and it seems that the whole plans list has changed, now the amount I'm paying for will only cover 10 mbps, and I'd have to pay $66 dollars (Modem included) for the 25 mbps plan. Even when I was ordering my plan the woman I spoke to spoke about this deal as being 25 mbps for $34.99 (45 with modem). I could understand the cost going up, but they blatantly changed my service? I'm very confused. Even now as I view the deals, it tells me that $34.99 is the amount for the 25 mbps deal.

I'm going to post an image, one half being the plan list from my account and another being the plan list when I'm not logged into my account. I've only had the services for less than 24 hours, and I'm already quite annoyed.

Tags (2)
OnMyAccount.png
Official Employee

Re: Plan changed at random and I'm very confused. Please help?

Hello ConflictMe. You're actually comparing the existing customer prices vs. the new customer price. We offer new customers an introductory rate for the first 6 months, 1 year, or 2 years depending upon the offer. After the introductory period offer expires, the price does go to what we call Everyday Price or regular rate. I can review your account for any package changes that have already occured and I can assist you with an account review to see if there are any offers available to better suit your needs. If you would like this, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.