Community Forum

Performance Pro

New Poster

Performance Pro

Like so many, I've been paying an extra $15 for 'Performance Pro', but do not recall asking for it.

What is Performance Pro and why is it so much extra?

People often talk about cancelling and resubscribing to get deals much less than us schlubs have to pay.

Is this what it takes to be treated fairly?

Official Employee

Re: Performance Pro

Hello, Sophrosyne. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. Performance Pro is the internet speed for 150 Mbps download and 5 Mbps up. If you like me to look into why this is on the account, please send me a PM with your first and last name so I can further assist you.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Performance Pro

Hello, Sophrosyne. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!