Community Forum

Performance Pro automatically added to bill

New Poster

Performance Pro automatically added to bill

Just realized a charge of $15 for performance pro was added on top of my bill the last 2 months. Why? I did not change my package and would like it refunded and removed. 

Official Employee

Re: Performance Pro automatically added to bill

Hello jjcporore,

Sudden increases in fees are usually at the end of a promotional/ discount period. Discounted pricing only lasts for a limited period of time and does eventually shift to Everyday Price. We offer customers an introductory discounted rate for the first 6 months, 1 year, or 2 years depending upon the offer. After the introductory period offer expires, the price does go to what we call Everyday Price or regular rate. I can assist with a review of lower-priced offers that may be available to your account. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.