Community Forum

Performance 100 Mbps Internet for 1 year promo

kanac
Regular Visitor

Performance 100 Mbps Internet for 1 year promo

Would you please help me to get Performance 100 Mbps Internet for $40.00/mo with 1-Year Agreement and Autopay & Paperless Billing Discount?

Here is a link to this price. https://www.xfinity.com/learn/offers/details?offerId=9626110200

I'd like to continue to be a Comcast customer if possible.

Thanks

Best Regards
Kanac

kanac
Regular Visitor

Re: Performance 100 Mbps Internet for 1 year promo

It's been over two weeks without a reply from Comcast so I can only guess that no one is going to help me with this. I have noticed some customers have been getting help recently within a day or two, which is the way it should be. If I can't get any help with my original request from two weeks ago, then I would like to downgrade my internet plan to lower my bill, which for some reason I can"t do by myself online. 

ComcastMartinR
Official Employee

Re: Performance 100 Mbps Internet for 1 year promo

Hello, @kanac! Thank you so much for reaching out to Comcast over our Community Forums! I do apologize it took some time to reach back out to you. We would be more than happy to help review your plan, and account change options. You have come to the right place.

To get started, please send us a Private Message with your first and last name.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartinR" then select "Send a Message" on the right side. 

Thank you! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!