Community Forum

Payment

New Poster

Payment

Comcast so jack up with they payment make you pay half of the month payment when you upgrade you for 7 day of old payment when I upgraded 

Official Employee

Re: Payment

Hello, grayl. When you make a change to your bill, depending on when your change was made in your billing cycle, will affect the price. I am assuming what happened in your case was you used 7 days of your 30-day billing cycle for the old amount vs the 23 days for the new charges. If you have any other questions, please let me know! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

It should not have matter I upgraded I was getting a better package I didn't down grade bill already high then you have to pay extra that crazy 

Official Employee

grayl, I'd be happy to clarify. Whenever a change is made to the package pricing, the next bill will have prorated charges (for the new package) and credits (for the old package). I'd be happy to go over the bill with you further. Please send me a PM with your first/last name to get started. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!