Community Forum

Payment increase without notice

Frequent Visitor

Payment increase without notice

Hello i have a problem with my billing i just have internet cable and basic cable 30 channels i’m getting charged 106$ Which outrages price for the bundle i have can someone please help me Out i been with comcast for years it would be sad if i would to cancel with then thanks!
Frequent Visitor

Re: Payment increase without notice

Any help guys???
Frequent Visitor

still is unacceptable!! mod its been almost 3 weeks and still no answers?? 

Frequent Visitor

anyone??

Expert

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy. You can read about our PM Policy here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

I have had Comcast service for years, and recently I'm having the same problem. My balance has gone up a few dollars every month for the past 5 months. Customer service is no help.  They say they have no control over the additional charges. That is not what I want to hear. I'm ready to check out the competition.

Official Employee Digital Care

Hello @bhuynh91, thanks for reaching out to our Forums and I truly apologize for the delay in response. We appreciate your loyalty to us and we absolutely want to keep you on with us as well. I definitely understand how important it is to have a manageable bill, I'd love to have the opportunity to assist and review Internet-only promotions with you. To get started, can you please send a private message including your first and last name as it appears on the account?

To send a Private Message, please click “Comcast_Support” and click “send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee Digital Care

Hello @fboni44, thanks for reaching out to our Forums. We thank you for being a Comcast customer and definitely do not want to lose you. I would be more than happy to further look into this billing increase, as well as check for any available promotions that will better fit your overall needs. Can you please send a private message including your first and last name?

To send a Private Message, please click “Comcast_Support” and click “send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.