Community Forum

Payment error

Regular Visitor

Payment error

Hi,
I made a payment for $259.44 online, but when I go back to the overview it says my payment for $518.88 is pending. DID NOT make a payment for that much. Checked my bank and it is already pending a payment for the correct amount, but I want to make sure I wont be incorrectly charged. Is there issues with the website or something? Also, it would not let me make a payment with my bank account like I always do. Only with my debit card and I am unable to even make a payment with the mobile app. Help please!
Official Employee

Re: Payment error

Hello daveninja32. We appreciate you visiting and posting on the Xfinity Forums. I can assist with reviewing your account pending payments and determine the amount scheduled for payment. At this time, we have not declared any issues with payments received via our website. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can access your account. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Payment error

Hello daveninja32. Thanks for private messaging me and allowing us to discuss your situation. Due to elapsed time with no private message response, this thread has been locked. If you still need assistance with the matter, feel free to respond via private message or create a new post and our team would be more than happy to help you again. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!