Community Forum

Payment Plans

New Poster

Payment Plans

Hi there, wondering if there are any options to enroll in payment plans for overdue fees to avoid service termination?

Official Employee

Re: Payment Plans

Greetings, mycollar! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I know it can be frustrating falling behind on a bill and trying to get caught up. I can certainly look into this for you. As for a plan, we don't have a plan per se but you do have the options for a promise to pay. If you would like me to see if you are eligible for this, feel free to send me a PM with you first and last name so I may further assist you. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Payment Plans

Hello, mycollar. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!