Community Forum

Paying Broadcast TV Fee for internet only

New Poster

Paying Broadcast TV Fee for internet only

Hello, 

search these forums I am finding that the nly way to correct this is to start a post. So I switched to inernet only a couple months ago and I am still being charged a Broadcast TV Fee. Help to correct this mistake. 

Thank you

Official Employee

Re: Paying Broadcast TV Fee for internet only

Hello reaengineering, I can address your billing concerns here. To better assist you, please send me a private message with your full name, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I’m having the same problem.
Frequent Visitor

Official Employee

Studental123 wrote: I’m having the same problem.

i can assist toy with getting this fee removed, please send me a private message with your full name and account number. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@miws wrote: 

ComcastAmir,   

I'm having similar issues as      reaengineering  (thanks to them for this thread!).  May I also PM you with my details and concerns? If so, it may not be until later today or tomorrow until I do so, as I need to search through and compile all of the pertinent info again to make sure I'm sharing all of my concerns, before I start composing my message to you. 

Thanks!   Mike

Hi miws, I am more than happy to help you get this issue cleared up. Please send me a private message with your full name and account number. 

Frequent Visitor

Thanks, Amir! 

I'm heading to bed now, but will message you tomorrow with that info, plus my questions and concerns! 

Mike

Official Employee

@miws wrote:

Thanks, Amir! 

I'm heading to bed now, but will message you tomorrow with that info, plus my questions and concerns! 

Mike

That sounds like a plan, I look forward to speaking with you tomorrow. Have a good night. 

Frequent Visitor

I just sent you my message, Amir!

Mike

Official Employee

@miws wrote: I just sent you my message, Amir! Mike

Hi, I replied to your PM please reach back out to me there for further assistance.