Community Forum

Pay bill, but a movie charge on it i did not order!

Pay bill, but a movie charge on it i did not order!

Got my statement 3 days ago. Saw an added on demand movie charge for $22 there, which i did not order. Called cust service, he wrote up a dispute and said give it 48 hours to get answer. Still am billed the same. How in the world do you get a live Comcast person to assist? Tried the chat, no cust service person that i could find. I did not order any movie. I need an Xfinity rep to help me out. Does Xfinity randomly add charges to our statement or what? 

Problem Solver

Re: Pay bill, but a movie charge on it i did not order!

Dailylivingontheriver wrote:

Got my statement 3 days ago. Saw an added on demand movie charge for $22 there, which i did not order. Called cust service, he wrote up a dispute and said give it 48 hours to get answer. Still am billed the same. How in the world do you get a live Comcast person to assist? Tried the chat, no cust service person that i could find. I did not order any movie. I need an Xfinity rep to help me out. Does Xfinity randomly add charges to our statement or what? 

Same thing happened to me a couple of months ago. I called and they said to pay the bill and they would

issue credit on following month's bill which they did. Call them, the system works! Good luck.

Official Employee

Re: Pay bill, but a movie charge on it i did not order!

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your account number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you