Community Forum

Paperless & Autopayment Required WHY?

Highlighted
New Poster

Paperless & Autopayment Required WHY?

I've been a customer for over 30 years!!! I have paid all the fees and taxes. Even when my husband was laid off for 6 years and then died, we never were late or missed a payment.  I am a stay-at-home mom with NO income. I live off what little is left of my husband's Soc Sec and Life Ins. I can never get any help as LOW INCOME and they just took off my only discount. My bill went from $167 to $210 per month!! I cannot do that! I can switch to a plan that would be $120 but I have to go paperless (which would require a printer and ink bec I have to have the paper copy). It also says I have to use Auto Pay which I cannot do because I have to pay whenever I can during the month rather than on a set date each month. Also, as they are able, my sons help me pay the bill and they have their own checking accounts. It is too confusing transferring money as I have to account for every penny I spend of my son's Soc Sec.  Why can't you take into consideration the loyalty and special circumstances and help us out? I am frantically trying to find a way to cut everything except the internet if I have to. But the Customer Service Rep told me my bill would actually go higher if I "unbundle" and drop everything.