Community Forum

Paper Bills

New Poster

Paper Bills

I am setup to receive paper bills and there have been three instances when I did not receive a bill.  I wrote to Comcast about the first missing bill, but no one responded.  I have spoken to two agents about the other two missing bills.  The agent told me that my second missing bill was mailed around the 8th of the month.  In regards to my third missing bill, the agent told me that Comcast has no way of knowing when it was mailed.  I had to print the last two bills so I could have a file copy and use the payment slip at the bottom.  This defeats having the bill mailed to my home.  Please be more diligent about mailing bills.  I can see from the comments on the forum that this is a recurring theme for customers.

Expert

Re: Paper Bills

@dayuum wrote:

I am setup to receive paper bills and there have been three instances when I did not receive a bill.  I wrote to Comcast about the first missing bill, but no one responded.  I have spoken to two agents about the other two missing bills.  The agent told me that my second missing bill was mailed around the 8th of the month.  In regards to my third missing bill, the agent told me that Comcast has no way of knowing when it was mailed.  I had to print the last two bills so I could have a file copy and use the payment slip at the bottom.  This defeats having the bill mailed to my home.  Please be more diligent about mailing bills.  I can see from the comments on the forum that this is a recurring theme for customers.

Is your address on the bills you printed correct?  Did you check to make sure you don't have ecobill turned on?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!