Community Forum

Paid past due last night and shut off today

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Paid past due last night and shut off today

Hi, I need help, I paid my past due bill last night and was shut off this morning and finally had that fixed. Now when I log into the my account app it's showing that I didn't pay the past due even though my service was activated.

Also I'm in need of assistance for another issue I would like to address
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Paid past due last night and shut off today

I have been a loyal Comcast customer for over 6 years. And have put up with many issues over the years and consider myself a valued customer even tho Comcast may feel differently. Yet I keep paying my bill year after year
(sometimes late) but nevertheless it gets paid...but all I seem to get is higher and higher bills as the years go bye. What can be done to keep a loyal customer...? $200+per month is way too high for me or anyone for that matter and especially if you're on a fixed income...I would hope Comcast would want to keep their customers and keep them happy. Please Help before another loyal customer is lost because I just can't afford 200+ a month.
Highlighted
Problem Solver

If  you're not bound by a term contract, .  .  .

View the Rate Card, (services & standard pricing list for existing customers), for your area. 

and choose currently available services that you can afford.

After signing in to your Xfinity MyAccount , this link should access the Rate Card  PDF document, 

https://www.xfinity.com/support/rate-card

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Welp, since I can't get help from customer service you've left me no choice but to cut the cord. Good thing I'm not bound by a contract!!! Nice way to treat a reliable customer #Coñcast👍