Package plan

I would like to remove the following from my bill:

HD TECHNOLOGY FEE

$9.95

Regional Sports Fee

$17.32

Broadcast TV Fee

$10.00

The representative said it is included in X1 Starter Double Play $104.99 and cannot be removed. The  bill list the HD Technology as add on and the Sports fee and brodcast tv fee as other charges. 

If those items are included in the bundle package, then we shouldn't be charged for the additional items.  
We want the service removed and credited to our bill.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Package plan

Hello djmk1, I know your time is valuable and I really appreciate you taking a moment out of your busy day to reach out with your billing concerns. I know how concerning that can be and I can definitely take a look into the account and remove any unwanted services, but please know that these fees are required with any HD TV service. So if you would like to remove these fees you would have to drop TV all together. The HD tech fee is the only fee that can be removed A la carte without completely dropping TV from the account. For further assistance please reach back out to me here or via private message by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message" or you can also click on this link for more information on these fees. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Ok, I'm checking other alternatives as the current TV/Internet package is getting to high to maintain. If you want to send me alternatives to what is currently being offered, I will consider reviewing a different package. Thank you for replying, 

New Poster

I am in the same boat, as you and have been complaining to Xfinity for a long time and getting nothing my their scripted responses. Talking to them is a total waste of time. They know what that are charging and simply don't care. All these fees are explained on the Xfinity website and just that fact that there are 15 tells you how ridiculous they are. My bundle too is supposed to be $105, but my final bill after 13 taxes/fees is $172.  I too am looking to leave for alternatives, please posted anything you find. 

Official Employee

Hello all, we would love to go over any available options that will better fit your service & billing needs. In order to do so, can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different?

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message". 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

Account#

(Edited for posting info Publicly)

Official Employee

@djmk1, uh-oh, please send me a Private Message, not Public, with your account details. Thanks!

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message". 

Frequent Visitor

i have tried to PM you my info, but when I click on Comcast Avera it goes to a group of notices.  Since you have removed my account info (thank you), could you just review and send me an email.

Official Employee

Oh no, can you please make sure you have the most recent flash update on your device and try again? If you continue to have issues, feel free to access this link which will provide more assistance with private messages. Please do let me know if you are still unable to send me a PM after doing so. Thanks!

Frequent Visitor

I appreciate your help, the link brings up a list, but none of them is allowing me to connect, so I can't PM you to discuss my account further. This is frustrating too

Official Employee

@djmk1, thanks for sending me that private message and sorry for any inconvenience or frustration that may have caused you. I have responded in our PM if you could please get back to me at your earliest convenience. Thanks!

Official Employee

@djmk1, we appreciate you being a Comcast customer and we would love to check for any available promotions again for you in the future. Please be sure to reach out to us, we're here to help. Thanks for being the best part of Comcast.