Community Forum

Overcharged for 21 months

SpecK1
Regular Visitor

Overcharged for 21 months

I have called Comcast at least 6 times regarding this. Upon reviewing my equipment and bills I discovered I had been charged for an extra box from March 2019 through December 2020. Every phone call I’m reassured I’m going to receive a $208.95 credit for being over charged. Since November and it still has not occurred. I called again today. Got no where. I was told a supervisor would call me back within 30-60 minutes. Well they called and when I answered they hung up!!! Im beyond frustrated. Everyone check your bills, I have a lot of equipment and I should have paid more attention when boxes were returned, but this is the worst customer service ever.
ComcastKorie
Official Employee

Re: Overcharged for 21 months

Greetings, @SpecK1. It saddens me to hear about the experience you have had with us. This is never the type of experience we want for any of our customers, and I'd be happy to help get this taken care of for you. Can you please send me a PM with your name and full address to get started? 

To send me a private message, click on my name, "ComcastKorie," and then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!