Community Forum

Overcharge

Highlighted
New Poster

Overcharge

We cancelled our cable subscription on 2/25/20  before the new billing cycle. We kept the Internet service,  the representative said the bill was going to be 58.00 a month plus tax, I return the equipment at the store on 2/26/20. Before my bill was 126.36 which I pay o 3/2/20. but now my bill for April 27 is 192.52! I need someone to explain what happened??  I need to speak to an agent but is been impossible,  the system keep on repeating that I need to pay or the service is going to be suspended!!.  when can you fix this? or what to do I don't want a robot!  I know that because of the current situation is more difficult but why is so easy for you to expect my monthly payments but not so easy  to fix my bill overcharge!. 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Overcharge

Hi there, @Patricia8601.

I wanted to touch base and make sure you were helped. Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!