Community Forum

Outage

Regular Visitor

Outage

Hello, I had an outage that lasted for 3 days June 24-26 and was told that I'd recieve credit on my bill for those days. I just recieved my bill for the month and the credit was no applied.

Official Employee

Re: Outage

Hello Kiritsuke1984, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to get this billing concern addressed. I know having service interruptions can be frustrating especially when there is nothing you can do to fix the problem. I can certainly check in on your service credit for your time spent without service, to get started please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Outage

Hi Kiritsuke1984, I am glad that we were able to get this issue addressed for you. Feel free to create another post or reach back out to me via private message if you need anything else. Have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!