Community Forum

Out of contract, looking to lower monthly bill

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Out of contract, looking to lower monthly bill

In an effort to lower our bill, we considered going to internet only, when I found out the cost would be $110/month, it seems to not be as advantagious as I first thought.  With that said, I see offers for $59.99/Month for Double play (Internet up to 150 Mbps and 125+Tv Channels...)- How is it that I would be paying nearly double that of this Package pricing, for just internet... not to mention I have no contract and there are incentives all over the place that would certainly be worth while... What has everyone else done in your efforts to lower your bill?

Official Employee

Re: Out of contract, looking to lower monthly bill

Hello, papeikajk. I want to help find a better promtoion that suits your needs. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I have sent you my information. 

Frequent Visitor

I have sent the additional information.

@ComcastMartin 

Frequent Visitor

@ComcastMartin  - is working with me to help with this. So far this seems to be favorable. Many thanks for the effort thus far. We will see what today brings. 

Frequent Visitor

@ComcastMartin  - When can I expect a reply on moving forward? 

Frequent Visitor

@ComcastMartin   -  Where are we at with the change to my account?

Frequent Visitor

To close the loop on this, @ComcastMartin was able to work out a favorable deal for me. We went the internet only route and he made it worth while. Much better pricing then originally quoted ($110/month for blast) from the Retentions team.  

Thank you!

Official Employee

I am glad I was able to help and keep you as a customer. Thank you for being a part of Comcast and our community! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!