Community Forum

Our Bill

New Poster

Our Bill

My wife was called by comcast and told we could lower out bill and not loose but add channels, if we changed to a new plan. We Found we lost over 50 channels in this new plan. They said we could change back if we didn't like the new package. When we were told we had lost these channels, we asked to change back to our original deal, they said it would cost us over $15 a month. Then they gave us the run around. Not happy,  took advantage of my wife  and lied to us.  He is right we probably can't do anything about it.  We will definitly change our services ASAP

Official Employee

Re: Our Bill

Hello, lorie_flynn! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

We definitely want to make sure your service plan is meeting all your needs for the best price available. We would be more than happy to look over our available promotions to see if there is something available that is a better fit.  Please send us a private message with your first and last name as well as service address so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "Comcast_Support", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!