Community Forum

Options to reduce bill - Your help please

Regular Visitor

Options to reduce bill - Your help please

Hi Comcast team,

Feels like my bill is spiralling, now at $144 for double play. Can you connect me with an admin on the forums that can help change or refresh my package to lower the cost? getting some family pressure to swithc back to Fios who are sending offers in the mail.
Thanks!
Angela

Official Employee

Re: Options to reduce bill - Your help please

Hello angela2689, thank you for creating a post. I am happy to help you with getting a better rate for your services. Please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message" and we can get started. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Options to reduce bill - Your help please

Hi angela2689, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!