Community Forum

One time fee

Regular Visitor

One time fee

I put this on Face Book this morning: Remember when I was having trouble with my computer always shutting down for no good reason? Remember when they said they would have to come out to my house to find out why? Remember when the service guy said my 5G wasn't getting a good signal? Remember when I said 5G!!!!! WHAT????? Remember when he said he backed it down to another band??? And then my stomach pain started to go away???? And my ears didn't ring as bad??? Well, guess what???? I just got my bill and they charged me $60.00 for them to come out at their suggestion, not mine and fix the problem they created plus to tell me they had been frying my body with 5G tech. Now, do you think I'm just a little miffed at Comcast/Xfinity????

Official Employee

Re: One time fee

RUKIDDIN, thank you for reaching out here on the forums. 

We always try to be as transparent as possible when it comes to fees so that you're not surprised when you see your bill. I'm sorry to hear that we dropped the ball. I would love to have the opportunity to turn this around and review the bill with you. To get started, can you please send me a PM with your first and last name? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!