Community Forum

Offers only for new customers

Highlighted
New Poster

Offers only for new customers

I just came out of my 2 yr agreement and wanted to drop the internet.  There are all these new deals online but only for new people, and you can't see TV only options.  Also, why are Triple Play packages cheaper than Double Play?  Can we get transparent pricing without having to call in and play games with a telephone representative.

Thanks

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Offers only for new customers

HaywooDiablo -- Thank you for using the Xfinity Forums for your inquiry. I understand your concern to get a better rate and I would like to help you from here. Please send me a private message verifying your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement. To send a private message click on my name, then click "Send a message".

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Offers only for new customers

HaywooDiablo -- Thank you for using the Xfinity Forums to get a better promotion and I am glad I was able to get this done for you. If you need any further help going forward please reach out to us, we are always here to assist.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!