Community Forum

Offer Sent to My Neighborhood I Am Not Eligible Because I'm A 9 YR Customer.... WHY?

New Poster

Offer Sent to My Neighborhood I Am Not Eligible Because I'm A 9 YR Customer.... WHY?

After seeing promotions for lower rates, I called on May 28, 2019 to change my plan (same plan just cheaper). In my initial call, I was told my concern/request would be forwarded to a supervisor. I was to wait 48hrs for a response. I have not received any such response. 

I called again today at 4:51pm and spoke with a representative (that stated there were no notes on my previous call in the system) who attempted to resolve by placing me on hold and speaking with Customer Solutions team member who "informed" her I was only eligible for a $20 reduction in price. I informed the rep I would like to speak with a supervisor. I was placed on hold for over 45 minutes (although rep checked in periodically) waiting for said superior. Ultimately, the rep discoonnected the call at 5:53pm.  There is still no resolution. 

How can I get this taken care of expeditiously? 

Official Employee

Re: Offer Sent to My Neighborhood I Am Not Eligible Because I'm A 9 YR Customer.... WHY?

Hi there, charlaearls301. Thank you for reaching out here for support. We appreciate it. Welcome by the way! I want to be upfront with you and let you know right off the bat that it's pretty rare that we can reduce your rate while keeping the same level of service. Sometimes we can do that after your promotional rate has expired and then putting you into a 24 month contract after that. That is just an example. It's often a $20 savings. That being said, I will be happy to pull up your account on this end and verify everything for you. I can let you know what options we have to potentially lower your monthly rate. Please send me a private message with your name and we can go from there. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you! I look forward to working with you on this.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Offer Sent to My Neighborhood I Am Not Eligible Because I'm A 9 YR Customer.... WHY?

Hi again, charlaearls301. I ended up not hearing back from you on this, so I have completed the interaction. If you end up needing further support with it, please send me that PM. Take care. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!