Community Forum

October bill goes up by $19.96

New Poster

October bill goes up by $19.96

Why  did my October bill go up by $19.96? When I compare the bill to the previous month, I am missing a credit of $19.96 for self service. Has this been eliminated? Why was I not notified? I have had this credit for as long as I have been a Comcast customer. I think the credit was for using electronic billing and autopay. 

Expert

Re: October bill goes up by $19.96

@jlpitch1 wrote:

Why  did my October bill go up by $19.96? When I compare the bill to the previous month, I am missing a credit of $19.96 for self service. Has this been eliminated? Why was I not notified? I have had this credit for as long as I have been a Comcast customer. I think the credit was for using electronic billing and autopay. 

It sounds as though you had a promotion that expired and you're now at everyday pricing for your services.  Combined, the ecobill and autopay discount is only $5.00.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: October bill goes up by $19.96

Hey @jlpitch1

@Again is correct. I can review your account to confirm that, as well as see if we have anything that will help lower your rate again. Please send me a message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click send a message. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, and the name of the account holder if it's different than yours.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!