Community Forum

Obtaining copies of past bills

Frequent Visitor

Obtaining copies of past bills

I received a final bill from Comcast that I do not agree with.  However, since the account was closed (I moved) I am not able to pull my old bills anymore.  Customer service has been less that helpful and said that the only way I can get copies of my past 4 bills is to go to a company store, of which the nearest is an hour round trip drive.

I've never heard of a company that can't provide its customers with copies of their past bills.  I'm not paying something that I don't think is correct, yet Comcast expects me to take an hour out of my day to go to a local office in order to get the past bills?  Not happening.  If Comcast wants to get paid, they should be able to prove the debt by sending me copies of the bills I am requesting.  I can't be expected to pay without being able to reference my past bills for verifiication.

Official Employee

Re: Obtaining copies of past bills

ClayShooter, thanks for posting and apologies for the inconvenience. I am able to view your past bill(s) and answer any questions you have. Please send me a private message with your full name for assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!