Community Forum

Nurse or Teacher Discounts

Highlighted
New Poster

Nurse or Teacher Discounts

I've combed through the web site and my account pages and I dont see anything about discounts for nurses or teachers... Of which I am both.

I do see a discount for military and students..

Is there a discount available for me?  My comcast bill is high and ever creeping up 😞

Thanks

Adam

<Edited>

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Nurse or Teacher Discounts

Hello @ a_longest14,

Thank you so much for all that you do as a nurse and teacher! We do not offer discounts outside what you specified but I can see if I can help out with your bill. Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Nurse or Teacher Discounts

I believe something for educators to temporarily increase their bandwidth would be a great program.  I currently am looking for options just to increase my bandwidth for the school year.  Not only do I have to teach from home but my kids have to take classes at home.  I have been able to keep them off stuff that uses a lot of bandwidth when I need it to teach.

Thanks