Community Forum

Nobody from Comcast forum has replied in 3 weeks

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Nobody from Comcast forum has replied in 3 weeks

Is it because my name starts with ANON.? If so, I don't know how to change it. Just trying to get new promotion

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Nobody from Comcast forum has replied in 3 weeks

No, it has nothing to do with your forum name. I haven't had a response since April 17. I finally scheduled the competitor to install service next week. INterestingly, I got a response withing seconds on their site. 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for letting me know that I'm not alone. The thing is that many others with the same issue in the last few weeks have gotten responses from someone from Comcast

Highlighted
Contributor

Yeah, I cannot figure out their "system." I honestly feel bad for those working for the company. I cannot imagine they are actually that incompetent. It has to be some sort of company mismanagement causing the complete chaos and disorder. I understand the current shutdown affects things, but not getting any response since April 17 in my case is a little unreal. I tried the phone first. 

I have them the benefit of the doubt, fully expecting a delay due to the shutdown, but started before my bill increased. Now I have paid one month of a partial month increas, and my fully increased bill is due in a few days. I have to pay it, but will be paying no more. My new service will be installed Tuesday and I will be cancelling then.