Community Forum

No notification on billing increase $30.00!

Highlighted
New Poster

No notification on billing increase $30.00!

I am a new customer of one year. I have auto pay, so I am always on time, and no missed payments.

I can not believe you added a $30.00 charge to my bill, I had to go back at the previous month to see that you had been applying a $30.01 "service discount" prior. So this is good customer service by taking that away, with no previous warning!?

If you want to keep customers, DON'T DO THIS!

Why can't you keep the charges the same? And no prior notice is horrible customer service.

Highlighted
Problem Solver

Re: No notification on billing increase $30.00!

@Jody1960 wrote:

I am a new customer of one year. I have auto pay, so I am always on time, and no missed payments.

I can not believe you added a $30.00 charge to my bill, I had to go back at the previous month to see that you had been applying a $30.01 "service discount" prior. So this is good customer service by taking that away, with no previous warning!?

If you want to keep customers, DON'T DO THIS!

Why can't you keep the charges the same? And no prior notice is horrible customer service.

This sounds like when you signed up for service, you got a contract with a discount that expired or reduced after 1 year.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Highlighted
New Poster

I sympathize.  For me "auto-pay" with Xfinity is a mistake - too easy to miss what's happening with your bill.  I changed back to a paper bill just so I can review the billing for every month.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I called and questioned bill increase...have been paying the same price each month for years..supposedly got a new plan with lowered rate..I cannot view what new plan is..bill is still $30 higher...unable to talk to live agent about this...feel like I have been snookered somehow...any way I can speak to a real agent??  I have been dealing with this for 2 weeks now...please help!!