Community Forum

No One Working?

Highlighted
New Poster

No One Working?

2 days of trying to get someone to discuss my bill. Even your online chat seems down. Did you leave just one person to do the job? Should I cancel my upcoming payment until someone is there to speak to? What the heck?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: No One Working?

@tblanks4 wrote:

2 days of trying to get someone to discuss my bill. Even your online chat seems down. Did you leave just one person to do the job? Should I cancel my upcoming payment until someone is there to speak to? What the heck?

You can post your question here, leaving out any personal identifying information.  Please understand that resources are at a minimum at this time because of Covid-19.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Thanks for the response. But my issue is probably needs to go beyound a volunteer at this point.  I will just try tomorrow before stopping payment. 

Highlighted
Expert

@tblanks4 wrote:

Thanks for the response. But my issue is probably needs to go beyound a volunteer at this point.  I will just try tomorrow before stopping payment. 

We do have employees that help out in the forums, but they can't help unless you post about your problem.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!