Community Forum

No More Loyalty?

Regular Visitor

No More Loyalty?

My bill jumped from $236.11 (which was already expensive) to $278.36 which is just ridiculous and without any notice.  I went through my last bills to see if there was any notice and nope, nothing around a $40 hike!  A couple bucks, that's one thing but $40!?!  I tried to call and see why and what options were available to get my bill back to the way's it's been for several years but all I was offered was still a higher price and having to add another service and told to go buy my own modem.  But new customers are getting a way better deal?!   What ever happened to customer assistance and loyalty?!  What I would like to know is if there are there any options for decreasing this bill and getting it to where it was?  As much as I don't want to cancel,  I may have to.  Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Official Employee

Re: No More Loyalty?

Hi there, duartesha. I want to help out.

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: No More Loyalty?

I am glad I was able to help out! I appreciate you allowing me to help in the first place. Thank you for being a part of our forums and one of our valued customers. Take care! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!