Community Forum

Next billing seems to be wrong!!!

Highlighted
New Poster

Next billing seems to be wrong!!!

I recently changed my plan from a $84.99/month to a $70/month one. Now it shows the new bill in "My Plan" page, but the monthly charg for MAR 28, 2020 - APR 27, 2020 is still $84.99.  Doesn't the bill get updated once I change my plan?

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: When will the new service plan take effect?

Can someone please take a look at this question? The next payment is coming in a few days and I think this question deserves some attention. 

@Again Saw you are still active so would appreciate it if you could answer. 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Next billing seems to be wrong!!!

@eaglesky1990 wrote:

I recently changed my plan from a $84.99/month to a $70/month one. Now it shows the new bill in "My Plan" page, but the monthly charg for MAR 28, 2020 - APR 27, 2020 is still $84.99.  Doesn't the bill get updated once I change my plan?

It depends on when you changed your plan.  Look at the date on your billing statement.  Is it around the time that you made the change?  Most likely.  Online your plan may show that you have the newer plan, but your billing statement won't catch up until the next statement is generated.  I always say pay the billas you see it and you will see prorated charges on your next bill.  It's easier to do it this way than to have to get in touch with someone later to get late fees removed [and it's just much faster].

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!