Community Forum

New Package

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

New Package

Lied to by Comcast Representive. A Comcast employee called solicting an upgrade. I was informed that if I didn't accept the offer it might not be available in August when my current contract ends. I was told that the new package would include the same channel lineup as my current package(This proved to be as lie). I was told that I could cancel the change within the next 30 days(This also proved to be a lie).  The price would increase from $115 to $126. I accepted based on this information. When I saw that I was missing several of the channels I watch I asked to return to my previous package. I was told that was impossible.

Official Employee

Re: New Package

Lied to by Comcast Representive. A Comcast employee called solicting an upgrade. I was informed that if I didn't accept the offer it might not be available in August when my current contract ends. I was told that the new package would include the same channel lineup as my current package(This proved to be as lie). I was told that I could cancel the change within the next 30 days(This also proved to be a lie).  The price would increase from $115 to $126. I accepted based on this information. When I saw that I was missing several of the channels I watch I asked to return to my previous package. I was told that was impossible.

JoelCreasy, that isn't the experience I want for you. Let's see how we can make this right. Please send me a private message with your full name for help. 

Ken

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I am Joel <forums violation>

Official Employee

Thanks Joel. Can you resend this to me as a private message? I don't want your personal info out there for everyone to see. Just click my name and then on the next screen, you'll see an option to send me a private message on the top right-hand side. 

Ken

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

JoelCreasy, thanks for the convo in private message. You're all set. Please post again if you need anything. Remember you can use the My Account app to check your balance once the prorated adjustments have settled. Thanks for your business! 

Ken