Community Forum

New Contract

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

New Contract

My 2 year contract expired last month and I was unable to contact anyone to disuss rennewal. Now I find my current bundle charge has increased from $119.99 to $144.99 to $169.99 for the same service. Please could someone contact me to discuss how we can avoid the increased cost? Additionally, we have never used the Phone service so I would like for that to be removed if possible.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: New Contract

Hi @xf20,

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum! We appreciate you posting here. You've come to the BEST place to get assistance in lowering your monthly rate. Based on what you've mentioned, it sounds like you had some promotional discounts that were apart of your current agreement that has expired, causing the rate to revert to normal or Every Day Price for the services you have. We can even review packages without the phone service since you don't use it. I received your private message and will be replying shortly! Chat with you soon!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

We do not use the cable just need internet.  Could someone contact me at 1540 2306877?  this is a difficult time financially and we need the cable to be stopped. We are being charged for a box and remote and want to return this if we can find it .  I can give you our account number when you call . Thank you Jill Hardy

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi @Jillhardy10

Thanks confirming. We understand how hard things can be at this time. As the Corporate Digital Care Team, we primarily work through private messages on social media to resolve concerns. I'd be happy to help make the changes you're requesting. In order to do so, please send me your account information in a private message. I'm looking forward to assisting you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!