Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Never Ending 2 Year Plan!

Contributor

Never Ending 2 Year Plan!

Sooo, last time I asked a few months ago I was told I had 10 months left on a 2 year agreement that I was put on without being told to begin with the year before.  Now I find out, via chat session, because the link to my documents does not have that info, that I now have 11 months left.  WHAT is going on here?  It's bad enough I got put on a contract, but for it to just keep on going on is a bite in the butt!  I've been a loyal customer, with very little contact or issues, for over 15 years, but new people can sign up for deals that escape me.  I had an issue years ago with a roommate accsssing my account, and put a code on to keep it from happening, but it happened again and then I was PROMISED reimbursement for what was done and charged to me without my authorization.  Got charged and given an 'oops, nothing we can do about that' afterwards.  I'd love to be able to promote Comcast as the best, because TV and internet and phone I have rarely go down or need my attention to anything more than using it, but this kind of stuff makes me give ratings of ZERO.  I know it's not an employee's fault when they have to implement rules, but geez, long time customers deserve something better than nothing.  It's a shame I'd get a better deal if only I'd add home security to my bundle, but that's how it goes and the guy who called to sell it to me even suggested I get it and not turn it on to save money!  Something is just not right when that's the method offered!  Anyway, can someone here help me figure out the real time I have left?  If it turns out to be another year, then it's highly likely I'll bail and pay out cause this misery is past the point of making sense and putting up with anymore.  Let me know how much it's gonna cost me please.  Sorry, not sorry, but I am done.

Admin1

Re: Never Ending 2 Year Plan!

Hi LoveZCatZ -- I can help tell you how much time is left on your contract. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. 

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

Contributor

I didn't realize you had replied because notifications are supposed to go to my gmail account, but I guess now that's messed up and just one more thing this company can't get right.

I tried to send you a private message, but got a message that I've reached my limit - whatever that is supposed to mean because I have NEVER used that service, or at least have not used it in a very long time.  It's just another find example of Comcast's poor customer service and here of all places, where people are trying to get help!

If you can just tell me where to look on my account for info on my contract I'd appreciate it.  I think I saw it before, but then when I went looking last month I could not find it.  Thanks. 

Gonna try to change up my email preferences again, to hopefully get an alert if or when you respond.  

Admin1

LoveZCatZ -- You would go to My Account > Settings > Account Information > Legal Agreements and Contract. You'll be able to see your contract details there. 

Contributor

I'm sorry to bother you (again), but this is what I see and doesn't provide me with the time left on my account.  What am I doing wrong and why is it so hard to get an answer for myself OR for someone to simply give me an answer that makes sense when I call and ask?  

Legal Documents

User Level Agreements

Comcast EcoBill TOS from Nov 2013

Comcast Customer Central TOS from Sep 2011

Mobile Number Registration from Apr 2015

Administrator

@LoveZCatZ,

I apologize for the confusion. I am following up for ComcastZach. When in My Account, if you click "User Level Agreements" it will provide you the information on any agreements that you currently have active with us. 

I hope this helps. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Contributor

I appreciate your help, but don't know where that is . . . If it's supposed to be under My Account as you say, it's not . . . 

Don't take this personally, but <Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Inflammatory"> and makes no sense that this should be so difficult!  This info should be right up front so customers know how much longer they have to suffer a contract with a company who doesn't have time to care.

Official Employee

Thanks for the feedback @LoveZCatZ. If it makes it any easier, I can email you a document that will provide you with the steps of accessing your agreement. If interested, please send me a private message with including the email address you would like the document sent to. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

Contributor

Same as before, I am unable to send you a private message without getting this message back:    

You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later.

I don't know why this happens or what it means, because I NEVER use the private message system to have reached a 'limit' but like I said before this is the kind of stuff that makes me hate Comcast . . . I just want someone to tell me how much longer I have to put up with <edited for violating forum guidelines: "Inflammatory">!  I seriously cannot believe this has gone on this long!  

Official Employee

Hi LoveZCatZ. We apologize you are encountering errors with our private messaging system. I can assist with reviewing your agreement and providing you the term length. I sent you a private message requesting your personal info, so I can assist. Please reply and I'll provide you with the information you are seeking.