Community Forum

Need to talk to Agent

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Need to talk to Agent

@ComcastChe 

I need to talk to an agent about a billing issue. And the Xfinity assistant does not help.

You mentioned that wait times are longer- but with the number I tried, I am kicked out of the call after a minute or so, if I continue to wait. Can you please procide the number to call to be put on wait?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Need to talk to Agent

Hi @Sru12

Thanks for creating a post on the Forum to get help.  Sorry, you haven't had any luck with the Xfinity Assistant thus far. We can continue to chat about your concerns in the private message you sent. As the Corporate Digital Care Team, we primarily work through private messages on social media to resolve concerns. I've replied to your private message with ways that you can confirm I am an Official Comcast Employee.  If you wish to proceed, feel free to respond to the private message. I'd be happy to help. If you don't feel comfortable, I understand. You can also contact my team on our other social sites

Regarding being given the option to be placed on a "callback waitlist," if the option is available at that time, it will be listed in the IVR while waiting to be connected to a live agent over the phone. Our call back agents are available daily during business hours. Based on traffic, however, there are times when this option may not be available until the following day. 

Also, when available in your area, if you have a trouble call scheduled and it's on a day that doesn't quite work for you, you can Sign Up for Appointment Waitlist. I  hope this helps! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Need to talk to Agent

@Sru12

Thank you so much for taking the time to chat and for allowing me to help find a new package that better fits your family's needs.  Feel free to reach out if you need any help in the future. Until then, we hope you and your family remain well and safe. Take care! 🙂 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!