Community Forum

Need to setup a payment plan

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Need to setup a payment plan

Hi my bill is behind due to lack of work I love my service and would like to setup a payment plan to catch it up thanks.
Official Employee

Re: Need to setup a payment plan

Hi there, Jsnschumacher. I can go over options with you to pay your bill. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Hello i would like to know how to set up a payment plan i fell behind quite a bit and dont want to lose my cable due to having children but also cant afford 214 a month for tv.
Official Employee

Anonymous7, appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your promise to pay request. I can also look into options to lower your rate so we work with you! Please send me a private message with your full name for help. Just click my name and then on the next page, you'll see an option to send me a private message on the top right-hand side.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!