Community Forum

Need to reduce total cost of triple play service

Regular Visitor

Need to reduce total cost of triple play service

I have been a Comcast customer for at least the last 18 years. I recently reached the end or my last 2 year agreement and now my bill is at the $250 a month level, with another increase to come after January 1. We don't need the premium channels in our current package (260 channels) and see there is another level at 220 channels. I don't want to change our internet or phone service, just the TV portion. Unless there is a package available with decent internet speeds and phone with the 220 channels. What are my options and savings in going to another "triple play" plan that has 220 channels and internet and phone service at a reduced monthly rate?

Official Employee

Re: Need to reduce total cost of triple play service

Hi bilscast, I could assist going over current promotions with you, please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you

Official Employee

Re: Need to reduce total cost of triple play service

Hi billscast, thank you for working with me via private message and glad we were able to find a promotion that fits your needs. Please let us know if you have any questions in the future.

Thank you