Community Forum

Need to lower cable bill.

Frequent Visitor

Need to lower cable bill.

I can not afford my package. I’ve been with Comcast for YEARS. It won’t let me choose deals online anymore. Trying to get my bill under $100.
Official Employee

Re: Need to lower cable bill.

Thank you for posting, Capricornrose78. We appreciate it. We are also thankful for your long-term loyalty with us, it means a lot to us. I am in the process of reviewing your account and working with you via PM in order to discuss what options we have to get the bill under $100 for you. Please reply to my most recent PM at your convenience and I will be glad to continue helping you out with this. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Hi. Yes. I would like any help available. I was thinking of switching providers but wanted to see what Comcast can offer.
Highlighted
Official Employee

We would hate for that to happen. I will see what I can do. Talk to you soon. Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I understand completly. I turned 65 years old this year and have been with Comcast since 2007, Earlier than that, when it was in my husbands name before he passed. I have tried to quit cable channels to save financially and go to a streaming service but they talked me in getting just the basic 10 channels and the lowest speed internet.  Of course they do not mention all the extra charges at that time! The package is supposed to be $55.00 with $15.00 for entertainment for a few cable channels. But with all the charges for it is $89,97 monthly. I was paying $102,94 for 125 channels so it is not a big savings. Why should I have to pay that price for just 10 channels and 25 mbps? With no competing cable services here it is pretty much the only choice. I am so frustrated with the charges when we are paying for a service also!

Frequent Visitor

Hi. I’ve been sending messages and have not received a response.