Community Forum

Need to find account number for my previous address

New Poster

Need to find account number for my previous address

I moved to a new address and disconnected service at my previous address.

Now my online login account is unlinked from my previous service account, and even I receive e-mail saying a bill for my previous service is generated I cannot access it, or make a payment. I talked with a customer service rep but she needs the full account number to open the record.

Can I have the former service account linked back to my online login account? If this not possible, can I have the full account number at least?

Thank you.

Official Employee

Re: Need to find account number for my previous address

Hello, doorsill! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. 

I can absolutely assist you with this. Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can help you regain access to your account.

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Need to find account number for my previous address

doorsill, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope you were able to get help with your account, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!