Community Forum

Need to confirm Contract End Date

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Need to confirm Contract End Date

I beleive my Comcast Bundle contract is ending soon and would confirm the actual contract end date.   I would also like to see if Comcast has any loyalty promotions available that they can offer me that could possibly help me decide whether or not to stay with Comcast.

Official Employee

Re: Need to confirm Contract End Date

Hi there, parzatka. I can look to see when the agreement is up and if I have a promotion you would like. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

I've sent a reply directly to you as suggested and haven't heard from you or anyone else from Comcast.

Official Employee

I sent a reply about an hour ago. My working hours are 9 AM to 530 PM, MT time, Sunday/Mondays off. 

Once you send your response, I will be able to help. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

I am glad I was able to resolve everything. Thank you for being a customer and for being a part of our community.