Community Forum

Need to Lower My Bill!!!

Regular Visitor

Need to Lower My Bill!!!

I need to lower my monthly bills as I am on a fixed income. I am currently in a triple play package and I no longer need the phone service at all. I can't afford $200 dollars a month. I am willing to spend between $50-70 per month. I noticed you have a basic 10 channel option with instant tv. I am interested in that package. Can someone please help me with this? I have called over and over and have received no help from the reps on the other end. I'm tired of getting the run around and need to save some money. Please provide me with the best deals available for a basic double play. I'm ready to just cancel all together and leave comcast all together!!!!!!!

Official Employee

Re: Need to Lower My Bill!!!

Hi there, amracinoksi. Thanks for posting here for support. We can take a look at your account and go over some promotional options with you. Please send us a private message with your name (first and last) and we can start there. 

To send a private message, please click our name "Comcast_Support" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!