Community Forum

Need this answered

New Poster

Need this answered

I just simply want to know if we will receive a late fee for paying a day late. Seems like a simple enough question to me but I see other people getting answers but no one will assist me on this simple question SMH!
Expert

Re: Need this answered

@Tinaandstephen wrote:
I just simply want to know if we will receive a late fee for paying a day late. Seems like a simple enough question to me but I see other people getting answers but no one will assist me on this simple question SMH!

Probably not.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Need this answered

Hi, Tinaandstephen! Thank you for posting. No, you should not get a late fee. If you will - please feel free to reach me. I will need your full name, account holder's name (if different) exactly as it's listed on the bill.  Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!