Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Need help setting up financial hardship

Regular Visitor

Need help setting up financial hardship

Hello,

I need to know how to set up a payment plan/extension to prevent my services from being disconnected ASAP as I'd be unable to pay the total past due in one payment. I also need to see if it's possible to change my plan to lower the monthly cost. Thank you. 

Expert

Re: Need help setting up financial hardship

@JoeNista59 wrote:

Hello,

I need to know how to set up a payment plan/extension to prevent my services from being disconnected ASAP as I'd be unable to pay the total past due in one payment. I also need to see if it's possible to change my plan to lower the monthly cost. Thank you. 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against Forum Guidelines.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: Need help setting up financial hardship

Hey @JoeNista59

I can help set a promise to pay for you. I can also help review and discuss your options for downgrading. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.