Community Forum

Need help comparing internet plans

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Need help comparing internet plans

Hello,

Where could I find the differences between my current Internet Performance 70 mbps ($81.95/month) plan and the available to me to switch to Performance Select 100 mbps ($55/month) plan?

Thank you.

Highlighted
Problem Solver

Re: Need help comparing internet plans

@Daleko wrote:

Hello,

Where could I find the differences between my current Internet Performance 70 mbps ($81.95/month) plan and the available to me to switch to Performance Select 100 mbps ($55/month) plan?

Thank you.

you've already stated the difference  . . 

70meg bandwidth at  $81.95/month

100meg bandwidth at $55.00/month

both are 5meg bandwidth upload,

and yep the Performance Select is more internet for less.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Sorry, I didn't mean to ask the obvious. 🙂

What I was wondering is whether there are any hidden variables which are different beetween these plans, for example, maybe the old, more expensive plan includes the unlimited internet by default?

The account page has litterally no other information beyond the plan name. Even data usage shows error/nothing. Luckily I know from my router logs that I use about 0.5 TB a month, so unlimited internet is not even that useful to me.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi Daleko, you've come to the right place for comparing internet plans. To get the ball rolling on this could you please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi Daleko, I don't see a private message or a response from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create a new post if you need anything further, have a good day.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!