Community Forum

Need bill lowered

Frequent Visitor

Need bill lowered

Bill has gone up. I was told by my salesperson to check back after my contract was up and see about getting back into the introductory rate that I got from Xfinity. Is anyone able to help?
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Need bill lowered

Hello press1280, thank you for creating a post on our forum. I am more than happy to assist you with finding a new deal for your services. To get started please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Thank you! But if I click your name it takes me to what looks like your profile page. But no option to send a message.
Official Employee

press1280 wrote: Thank you! But if I click your name it takes me to what looks like your profile page. But no option to send a message.

If you're signed into your account on our page then once you click my name "Send a message" should be in the upper right hand corner of the page in a blue box. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Message sent, thank you