Community Forum

Need Help with renewing internet package and basic TV

Frequent Visitor

Need Help with renewing internet package and basic TV

Hi!

I need help with renewing my internet package since the promotion is gonna expired soon.

Thanks

Official Employee

Re: Need Help with renewing internet package and basic TV

Hello @Ksana2016, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I apologize for the delay in response. We appreciate your loyalty to us and definitely want to keep it that way. We absolutely want to find a promotion more fitting for your overall needs. I see you have already sent me a private message, I will respond to you promptly. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Need Help with renewing basic internet package and basic TV

I can'r afford to pay the revised rate after one year of service since I'm living on disability.  I would like to stay with Comcast. Is there any lower rates I can be offered?

Frequent Visitor

Hello!   I'm customer of Comcast more than 10 years. Could you please help me to renew the Internet and basic TV package (maybe keep only Internet with the same speed) for the lower price ASAP.   Thank you.

Expert

@Ksana2016 wrote:

Hello!   I'm customer of Comcast more than 10 years. Could you please help me to renew the Internet and basic TV package (maybe keep only Internet with the same speed) for the lower price ASAP.   Thank you.

Please send @ComcastAmira a PM as requested above.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Hello!   

I sent you PM. Could you please review it. 

Thank you.